Search This Blog

Monday, April 27, 2009

Paranormal

During my life I have experienced many encounters with ghost, all good. My first ghost experience was when I was young. I was 5 and I had a dream that a figure was walking into my sister's room, little did I know the dream would come true the moment I awoke.
My next experience was at the age of 8 when my mom thought it would be nice to walk through the next door neighboring cemetary, I felt like couldnt breath, So many souls, Icould feel thier sorrow.My other experience is with a little boy who hung out in my sisters room and hid under her desk.My most pleasent story is when I got thirst whall reading. Iwent out of my room to get a coke and when I came back there was one sitting on my desk, was still cold with no finger marks on the mist on the metal. I still have contact with the paranormal in my current house.
The odd thing is they feel peaceful and powerful and Im having more gore dreams of spirits to meet in the future I remember having one dream of a blonde 8 year old in pajamas and loved music, now when I play my acustic guitar I have my own audience. I see the people on tv that are so scared of the spirits...well guess what I have been dealing with this since I could see and make logic.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your blog with me. I always love the time I spend with you...even internet time.

    ReplyDelete